Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Hi bloggers! I am a year 5 student at Wesley Primary. We have been learning about Habitat and Human Impact. I think our world is becoming a bit of a mess. Could you help us by not littering. We should try to reduce how much plastic we use, we can reuse some items so they don’t add to the rubbish dump. And if we see any rubbish on the floor - pick it up! - who care if it’s not yours! It’s really easy to make a difference. It is us humans who have done this, we are making animals die and polluting water. In 2006 we made 8.7 million tonnes of rubbish. Hundreds of thousands of sea turtles, whales, and other marine mammals, and more than 1 million seabirds die each year from ocean pollution and eating rubbish. SO please help us use less and litter less so we can help save our world. Steve

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Steve my name is Willow and I am a year 6 student at Ohaeawai school I really liked that you said all of these things about rubbish and why we should recycle because is a really important thing to do. You used really good words to say why we need to recycle. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Isaac. I am at Kumara School. I like that you help the world by picking up trash. Last year we learnt that it is not good to litter.I wonder if more people will read your blog if you put a pitcher with it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.