Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Going to the zoo


ZOO TRIP
On Monday Room 3 and Room 4 and I went to Auckland Zoo trip. We went on A bus. Room 4 went in one bus and room 3 went in the other bus. So when we got there a man could John so he came in the bus a said hello my name is John and I will be your guide for today so John said we have to wait here so we talk and talk until another man came and his name was Fraser and he had the similar face to John so then Fraser said “hello I will be your guide today too”. Fraser said “You know the other man that came? Ya? Well he is my younger twin!” “Yes, yes, yes!” said Room 4. When we got in we have been given maps of the zoo. John and Fraser talked to us about our safety and behavior in the zoo. Next we went in groups and saw many things and learned new information about the animals we haven’t heard of. We saw Tigers, Lions, Red Panda, Kea, Springbok, Tasmanian Devil and all sorts of other animals. We had to come back at half past 1 so we came back to where we met and every one was there, then we returned our raincoats and off we went back to school. Please leave a comment below and share if you’ve learned something at the zoo. Screenshot 2016-09-21 at 12.33.16 PM.png



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi my name is Siosifa and I am a student in May road school and I really liked how you told us who was going to the trip and when but may you please make sure that it makes sense.If you would like to see my learning my blog is http://mrssiosifaf.blogspot.co.nz/

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.